Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Virginia Beach, VA
Are you looking for a challenging and meaningful career? Then the Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) is for you! AIM is an FAA approved Part 147 aviation maintenance school and is seeking results-oriented Admissions Representatives to staff its admissions office here in Virginia Beach. We train more FAA licensed aircraft technicians than anyone else in the world.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to assess prospective student's needs and interests, guide qualified prospects through enrollment, and assist in the relocation process to one of our 12 nationwide campuses. Successful candidates must have PROVEN SALES EXPERIENCE, a great attitude, and the desire to help others succeed.
- Interview prospective students for admission to their nearest school
- Work inquiries generated by our corporate advertising department
- Nurture Personally Developed Leads through outside contacts and student referrals
- Assist students with the enrollment process and getting started in school
- Promote a positive team work environment
- Provide outstanding customer service
- MUST have 2 years of school admissions or incentive sales experience
- MUST live in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, or Chesapeake
- Prefer excellent telephone and verbal communication
- Experience working in College Admissions is a very big plus!
- Medical Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks of annual vacation plus holidays and paid time off
- Educational Assistance
Admissions Representatives are hourly employees and might be required to work flexible hours; they then will normally not exceed 40 hours per week.
If you have such prior experience and meet the above qualifications, then call me first at (757) 233-6542, and ask to speak to me, J. A. Long, Director of Admissions. If you call me first, then no need to even send me your resume. Instead, I will explain the position to you and answer any pertinent questions that you might have before scheduling a personal face to face interview for us to meet and allow you to tour one of our schools. The projected annual salary is $35,000 to $55,000 plus added incentives.
Role: Admissions Representative
Location: Virginia Beach,
Apply for this job now.