COMPANY: NEXT EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
SALARY: £22,000 – £25,000
HR Administrator (9 Month Contract)
£22,000 – £25,000
My client are a well-established Global Property Development company based in the heart of Canary Wharf with beautiful offices. They cover construction, engineering, design and architecture and are a business who are expanding rapidly, originally starting out by building One Canada Square. They are now looking for someone who is engaging, confident and has a strong interest within HR for a 9 Month contract.
- You will update and maintain company databases including the personnel information system.
- To assist with employment contracts and setting up new employee files.
- To assist with the recruitment selection process with duties such as; preparation of contracts, prepare for job events, arranging interviews, writing & placing job adverts, organising assessment days and much more.
- You will assist with the Graduate Recruitment Scheme.
- To carry out employee reference checks.
- To attend meetings and take minutes where required.
- To be aware of the companies Health and Safety policies and any changes made.
- To assist with any other ad-hoc duties needed.
- Immediately available or on a one week notice period
- Must have at least one years’ Human Resources experience
- The ability to multi task
- Able to prioritise
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- Must be a team player
- Must have a flexible and organised approach
- The ability to stay calm within a high pressured environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal