Primary Supply Teacher
Are you a fully qualified Primary School Teacher looking for supply work or a flexible role to fit around your current commitments?
Our Primary branch work with schools across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas, that have an ever-increasing number of requests for short term, casual and ad-hoc supply teachers from our client schools. As the leading education supply agency, Teaching Personnel recruits primary teachers for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), key stage 1 (KS1) and key stage 2 (KS2).
Due to the high demand for our services, Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit exceptional Primary School classroom practitioners to work with our client schools across South Northamptonshire. Our candidates will continuously join their teams throughout the year, with the aim to continue to raise and maintain attainment across the class.
Ideal candidates will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- be keen to make a positive difference to the pupils in their care
- have excellent behaviour management skills
- be able to work confidently and independently
- have excellent communication skills
Whether you are new to the profession and looking for an introduction to different schools, or an experienced teacher taking a break from permanent employment, working as a supply teacher is a great way to network with education professionals, secure contacts in schools that suit you and work when you are available.
Qualified teachers registering for work as a supply teacher with TP can expect to benefit from;
- Regular work to suit your personal circumstances and location
- The opportunity to teach in our network of schools
- Rate of pay to reflect your workload and experience, paid weekly via PAYE (No umbrella companies)
- Guaranteed to work scheme
- Supply teaching opportunities in a variety of schools that best fit your teaching
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Alex on 01604 376 814.