The Promotions Coordinator will work directly with and report to the Marketing Manager. This may involve doing research on a target market, actively participating in product knowledge seminars and morning meetings, and providing direct customer service and sales support to consumers. The Marketing and Promotions Associate can expect to gain insight into innovative marketing and communications strategies through full participation in company activities and directives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market and territory research
- Assist Account Managers with customer interactions and sales support
- Assist with the launch of new campaigns and products as needed
- Accurately input customer data and track sales records
- Attend and learn all product knowledge for clients and apply in actual consumer interactions and marketing initiative
- Developing skills in training, coaching, and leadership
- Additional duties as assigned
Teamwork: We are a TEAM first and foremost!
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within our organization
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
- Leadership role without formal authority
- Effective decision making
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Actively listens.
- Demonstrates understanding of our client's products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities for existing customers
FOR CONSIDERATION APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
Who is Opus?
We are a collective of innovative minds who are always looking to be on top of market changes. We use research-based, experiential marketing to create brand-awareness, consumer loyalty, as well as produce customized campaigns that boost acquisitions, while our clients focus on their core expertise.
Our goal and vision is to elicit return business for our clients, growth for our company, and professional advancement for our team by embracing the creativity and teamwork necessary to help clients branch out into new markets.
All of this is possible with Opus due to the development of expert marketing managers who are efficient with clients and consumer acquisitions, and who build long-lasting relationships, which result in growth for our clients.
Opus is an in-store marketing company that represents leaders in home entertainment, inside some of the largest retailers in the world.
Likewise, we are passionate about delivering quality and results, for both our customers and clients.
We value teamwork within our agency and strive for great partnerships across all platforms.
Role: Promotions Coordinator-Entry Level
Apply for this job now.