GROW A CAREER WITH FARMERS INSURANCE
Our new Farmers Protege Program is designed for anyone who has ever thought about entering the competitive world of insurance. This is an opportunity to be appointed under one of Farmers' most successful agents. Learn how to own and operate an insurance practice from the inside out all while being paid. This hands-on paid position is perfect for someone wanting to know what a typical day is like and has the desire to run a business. Full training is provided, from marketing, sales, staffing, customer service, and insurance knowledge. The outcome of the protege program is to prepare you to own your own agency after surpassing the goals set by the company. This role is available in a different location in the Greater Chicago Area and we are happy to find an accommodating agency to fit your commute.
- Work existing leads, develop new leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers in a timely manner so as to provide exceptional and extraordinary service.
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures, and practices are compliant with Farmers Department of Insurance.
- Work independently and with mentoring/coaching.
- Multi-task, organized and driven to meet deadlines.
- Develop relationships with clients
- Confident and Assertive
- Outgoing and enjoys talking to people
- Trustworthy and Dependable
- Quick learner and a team player
- Property & Casualty License Preferred
- Life & Health License Preferred
- College Degree Preferred but not required.
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE READY TO OPERATE AN INSURANCE AGENCY
FARMERS® is interested in entrepreneurial-minded individuals who want to be their own boss and run a business with unlimited earning potential. At Farmers, we give you a unique opportunity to "Build or Buy" an agency. Not to mention the award-winning University of Farmers to help train and support you and your staff. We have agency owner opportunities in your area.
Farmers Insurance offers 3 different entry points designed for candidates of all backgrounds and skill sets:
Agency Acquisition Program - Acquire an existing book of business and start with a residual income right away. Agents are eligible for a $10,000 office start-up bonus and an enhanced commission structure for up to 3 years. Financing available Liquidity Required
Seed Program - There are situations where an agent must retire unexpectedly and has not had time to put a succession plan in place. In these situations, the books of business are transferred to qualified candidates. The candidate receives the benefit of immediate revenue without the cost of acquisition while Farmers preserves the existing location. The candidate will receive an existing book of business to service and cross-sell as well as $10,000 in an office start-up bonus. Liquidity required
Retail Agency Program - New Agency Opportunity. $10,000 office start up bonus, $5,000 in first-year lead generation reimbursements, and an enhanced commission structure for the first 3 years. Similar to a franchise, this is a program that is designed for experienced business owners. Individuals with a history of sales and management experience may also be a great candidate for this program. Qualified applicants would need to provide proof of liquid assets. This program offers a significantly higher than average bonus structure to offset business expenses. $70K liquidity required
Regardless of entry point here are some benefits Farmers Agents enjoy:
● Extensive training, mentoring and support from our district office
● A highly competitive commission, renewal and bonus structure
● Build equity for retirement/ Contract Value
● Flexible hours, control of your time & no working holidays
● Group health and dental benefit plans available
● Lead generation and marketing expense reimbursement
Desired Skills and Experience
We are always on the lookout for individuals who are looking to take control of their future and if you're interested we would love to speak with you. There are a couple of things we need from you though.
● College degree preferred, but not required.
● Sales & customer service & management experience
● Excellent communication skills
● Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
● Strong organizational and time management skills
● A desire to be active in the community
● No bankruptcies within the last 12 months
● Not more than $1000 in collections
● Favorable criminal record with no felonies
● Property, Casualty, Life and Health insurance licenses
Role: Sales Producer (Protege)
Apply for this job now.