As a Retail Associate, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of Macy's to life. Sales and Support Associates provide outstanding customer service, meet hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis, and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers. To create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other customer preference related factors
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build sales and minimize returns
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Macy’s commitment to our customer - the most important person in our stores
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to POS procedures
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M), delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 670 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy's offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy's is known for such epic events as Macy's 4th of July Fireworks® and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy's flagship stores -- including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, and Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California -- are known internationally and are leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers and employees, Macy's helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $69 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
Role: Macy's Seasonal Retail Sales and Support Pleasanton Stoneridge
Apply for this job now.