Are you a dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking for flexibility between your home and work life, plus the opportunity to earn up to £43 per hour whilst working with and being supported by an agency that's close to where you live?
Vetro Nursing is actively seeking experienced Registered General Nurses to work at Nevill Hall Hospital in Abergavenny.
*We offer a £500 Referral Bonus for each successful referral*
- Location: Abergavenny
- General Pay: £20.00 to £33.00 per hour (PAYE) plus HOLIDAY PAY £25.86 to £42.66 per hour (FCSA Accredited Umbrella)
- Shifts: Days, Nights and weekends
- Flexible agency work.
- Block bookings also available - Full or Part Time
- Weekly pay (Free of charge)
- £500 Referral Bonus
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £500 every quarter
- Excellent rates of weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Mobile App for confirmed shifts
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free and subsidised training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension (Optional)
- Free Uniform
The role: What will you do as a Registered Nurse (RGN)).
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability on all the general wards. We are especially interested to hear from RGN's who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in various specialities. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
The candidate: What you'll need as a Registered Nurse (RGN)
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months UK experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- UK Resident
- You must have the right to work in UK
Interested? If you think you're right for this Registered Nurse (RGN) role then click the 'apply' button below
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.