Our team is currently looking for an experienced Heavy Duty Diesel / Fleet Maintenance Mechanicto keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with DOT and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- 2+ years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- ASE Diesel Certifications a plus
- Great hourly wage + overtime (our mechanics make between $57,500 - $70,000 per year)
- Shift differential
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance packages
- Roth / 401K Retirement plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plan
- Safety bonus incentive
- Weekday schedule with weekends off.
Apply in person
925 S Bending River Road (1915 W) SLC, Utah 8am-4pm
Proudly serving our community for over 20 years.
We are a family owned company that values our employees. We believe in working as a team to complete a common goal. Everyone knows everyone and we are excited to get to know you! Welcome to the family!
Role: Diesel Technician Mechanic
Location: Salt Lake County,
Apply for this job now.