GSS have a unique role for an International Recruiter that would require recruiting international candidates for projects across the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. The position will see you occasionally travel to India, Kenya, Uganda, Romania, Turkey (amongst others) for recruitment, and the potential to travel to hostile/arduous locations such as Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan which is where a significant number of our clients operate their projects.
Military experience (either ex-forces, or an ex-forces recruiter) is hugely advantageous, especially from the RAF, Fleet Air Arm or Army Air Corps due to the requirements of our biggest global clients. Likewise, a second or third language could also be a significant advantage.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Experienced in administrative duties in a corporate environment (ideally recruitment).
- Inclined to take full ownership of key processes to ensure they are implemented correctly
- Confident when liaising with both internal and external points of contact at various levels.
- The ability to work accurately and methodically.
- The ability to order and prioritise tasks and responsibilities.
- To be able to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- To be able to deliver against agreed objectives and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- To be able to interact with personnel of differing nationalities.
- To be able to work to defined procedure and policy.
- Enthusiastic about providing a first-class customer experience.
- Highly literate and numerate with GCSE Maths and English.
- Good written and English verbal communication skills.
- IT literate:
- Microsoft Office
- Databases and Spreadsheets.
- Previous military background
- Experience in recruiting ex-forces and/or service leavers
- Exposure to military and aviation terminology
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the complete recruitment cycle
- Planning, organisation, and resource allocation under tight deadlines.
- Candidate sourcing and shortlisting using various methodology.
- Interviewing candidates using different mediums (face to face, telephone, Skype etc.).
- Deal management and negotiation.
- Effective communication with stakeholders at differing levels.
- Liaising with international teams and sub-contractors to recruit candidates from global locations into designated roles overseas.
- Monitoring and processing of the relevant documentation and paperwork as required by clients and local labour law.
- Complex data entry.
- The maintenance of accurate records.
- Understanding of the market, industry and competitors.
- Understanding of client and candidate needs
- Running client meetings as necessary.
- To provide ad-hoc administrative support to the Global Staffing Solutions Team as necessary.
- Any other duties within the job holders' ability as required by management.
Note: This job description serves as a guide only to the main duties and responsibilities of the job role and it may vary from time to time. As our business grows and develops (or contracts), the employee may be expected to carry out other reasonable duties which are within their capabilities.