In response to the continued growth of their business, DMC is looking for a Client Service Representative to serve Chicago area. The successful candidate will be assigned an existing customers and a new customer base that our clientele provides for us.
• Provide onsite, telephone, and client relations to a consumer base
• Comfort working with iPads and tablet based software
• Work with the Territory Sales Representatives to secure new clients and to protect existing clients from competitors
• Attend large, high profile conferences as required
• On occasion, attend and present to prospective clients
• Responsible for accuracy of all paperwork that arrives for assigned accounts.
• Work with the Director of the company and management staff to effectively build client revenue
• Provide onsite and in field services to Clients including sales, promotional services, and customer service on products offered
• Represent DMC in a professional and business manner
• 1 year of account management/customer service experience
• Must be able to follow directions and work as a team
• Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, email and internet usage
• Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Must have strong oral communication skills
Role: Client Service Representative: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.