A vibrant and supportive mainstream secondary school are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant on a full-time temporary basis from April.
The school is looking for a passionate, patient and dynamic individual for the role of SEN Teaching Assistant who can support a group of identified pupils aged 11-16 with mild to moderate SEN including; Autism, Dyslexia, ADHD and MDL. The pupils will require extra support with learning engagement.
- Full-time SEN Teaching Assistant
- April 2021 - July 2021 in the first instance
- Earning £1300 a month, paid weekly
- Delivering tailored learning activities to a group of identified pupils with a range of SEN
- Secondary school located in Bury (BL8)
- Previous experience with SEN and young people is very desirable
To apply for the role of SEN Teaching Assistant, please apply with your CV below for consideration.