Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Position: Data ArchitectABOUT THE COMPANY:Our client is an industry leader in the East Lansing, MI area and is well respected within the Michigan school community. They are seeking a full-time, permanent Data Architect to be an integral part on their IT team. Here are a few reasons why you should apply:
- Company is 50 years old and is a TOP player in their industry.
- Family oriented, friendly culture and is well respected by Michigan's public education sector.
- 100% Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision and outstanding overall benefits package.
- Located in a brand new building, along with ping pong tables and a stocked cafeteria.
- Opportunity to work partially-remote.
- Collaborating with various departments within the organization to assist with data modeling and data accessibility needs by using a combination of Business Intelligence and reporting tools.
- Designing data integrations and data quality framework. Working closely with the development team.
- Recommending tools, software and ways to make the organizational data and BI more efficient.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 5-7+ years experience working within a Data or BI role, or similar.
- Experience designing, building and maintaining data processing systems (SSIS)
- Strong SQL Database background and understanding MS SQL Database design.
- Experience designing/building within SAP BOE (Business One Enterprise)
- Strong ETL ETL background, especially using SSIS.
- Strong reporting and data analysis background.
- Be able to work independently, and is resourceful.
- Ability to communicate with different audiences and departments.
- Experience with tools like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or Hadoop Apache Spark.
- Knowledgeable of Data Loss Prevention (DLP), data lakes and data mesh.
- Knowledgeable of programming languages such as .NET, Python, Java and Agile methodology.
- Experience working within the insurance industry.
- Knowledgeable of ACA Compliance.
- East Lansing, MI area (Partial Remote)
- 100% Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Exceptional Retirement Plan , 4 Weeks PTO, Flexible Schedule, Growth Opportunities, Paid Training, etc.