We are currently recruiting for Temporary Design Draughts Person to report in to the Design Manager working for a successful long standing manufacturer to generate bespoke detailed drawings and designs for customers.
This is a temporary ongoing position with the possibility of the position going permanent in the future.
- To produce detailed design drawings to the specifications of the client for manufacture using AutoCad Inventor, Word, Excel etc.
- In line with the technical drawings you will produce parts list and technical manuals.
- Calculate materials and weight limitations.
- Research, specify equipment and components used in design.
- Communicate to the design teams.
- Be a part of and participate design meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Competent in 3D Inventor.
- Experience of working in an Engineering and manufacturing environment.
- Capital equipment design experience would be desirable.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication, analysing and problem solving skills.
- Able to work both in a team and individually.
For this role you must hold an HNC Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent (experience will also be taken into account).
Apply today for an immediate interview (COVID-19 SAFE).