We are in search of an Order Entry specialist to work alongside and support Controller for Manufacturing company out in Pacoima, CA.
There is no better time than NOW to put yourself out there and explore new opportunities with a growing and established company. This team really needs an organized, dedicated and hardworking employee to accurately process invoices from start to finish.
Company and Work Environment
· Growing company and looking to add on to our team
· Amazing production facilities
· Creative and fast paced work environment
· Perks and benefits, stocked kitchen and espresso machine, company events and paid parking!
Overview of Duties
- Order entry of orders placed by our suppliers/clients
- Creating weekly invoices
- Taking client calls and assisting with client support including tracking order, canceling order, order update etc.
- Sending out friendly reminders to clients regarding account
- Support all AR functions including processing invoices, AP, Reports, Aging when needed
- Work on various projects assigned by Controller
- Assist with creating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Excellent communicator and quick learner
- Desire to learn and expand Accounting skills
- Must be a proactive team player
- Experienced with order entry/account management
- 1-3 years of Accounting experience highly desired
- BS/BA degree is a big plus
All candidates must be available to start within a 1-2 weeks of offer date. We are looking for the right person to work alongside our controller. Please submit your resume for review and we will call you to schedule an interview for this week.
Keyword: Accounting Clerk Job, Order Entry, Customer Service, Junior Accounting Clerk
At Ajilon, we are a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment and the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration and more. With over 70 offices in North America, we have the resources and the technology to offer job seekers and employers greater flexibility, making it possible for us to work with them in the way that works best for them.
We seek to completely understand the short- and long-term goals of our clients and candidates — this enables us to consistently act in their best interests. Through our job market insight and niche industry expertise, we help job seekers and employers find their best fit.
Role: Order Entry Specialist
Apply for this job now.