Position: Primary School Teacher
Pay: Framework rate
To start: As soon as possible
Sector: Welsh Medium
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a Welsh speaking Primary School Teacher for a number of long term and short term, full time and part time teaching roles in Caerphilly. The call for Welsh Medium Primary School Teachers is enormous and there are never enough teachers to fill the positions available therefore you'll rarely be out of work! We are looking for teachers who are looking for enjoyable and rewarding experiences for as long as your circumstances allow.
Whether you are looking for the flexibility of day to day supply work or seeking a longer term position, registering with Teaching Personnel means that we can help you find the perfect position you're looking for on your behalf for the number of days that you are free. We like to think the biggest benefit you will receive from Teaching Personnel is work - as much work as you need!
So what are the benefits of working in schools through Teaching Personnel?
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
We are looking for teachers who:
- Has a recognised Teaching qualification including QTS
- Is registered with the education workforce council
- Has a Child Workforce Only DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one - full assistance provided)
- Be fluent in Welsh, communicating verbally and in writing to a high standard.
Please apply within and attach your most up-to-date CV.