- Partner with current Representative to coordinate sales events at schools in your community
- Assist with drop-offs at partnering schools
- Provide top-of-line customer service while maintaining good rapport with account contact
- No previous experience in sales, retail, customer service required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Passionate about contributing to your community
- Full size van or Cargo van required
- Get paid based on your hard work
- Summers off!
What makes us better:
- Our model is an exciting approach that has proven results in the industry for 25+ years
- Over half a billion dollars in product donated to schools and businesses since 1990
Be a Good Human / Always wow our customers / Deliver awesome products at great value / Care for our communities and each other / Inquire, innovate and inspire daily / Be courageous to do what's right / Have open, honest and respectful communication / Create fun and smile
Collective Goods has mastered the art of giving back for the past 25 years. Our core values of convenience and caring shine bright by bringing our customers high-value, low-cost, innovative products while giving back to worthwhile causes. We're seeking Independent Sales Representatives who are passionate, driven, and self-motivated people to join our team!
Role: Assistant Sales Representative - Driver
Apply for this job now.