Company: INVESTIGO LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
My client are currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their progressive multinational company based in Reading, who are going through a big growth period.
They are looking for a qualified professional with the salary £60,000-£70,000.
- Working closely with management & operations, combining financial & non-financial information to aid commercial decision making
- Reporting to the board & shareholders commercial & financial performance.
- Act as a finance business / commercial partner working closely with key operations senior stakeholders; driving business performance and understanding, including to Senior Management
- Understand the customer landscape and their drivers to provide contract / service pricing, cash and margin optimisation recommendations, ensuring an acceptable balance of risk and return.
- Support business leaders to deliver contractual obligations through identification of over and under delivery, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations.
- Drive contract / service cost optimisation projects through profitability analysis and efficiency recommendations.
- Qualified accountant with 2 years PQE gained in a similar financial role in industry
- Highly commercial and analytical mindset required in a fast paced, and growth sector
- Strong Data analytical skills (utilising financial, Microsoft and data management systems)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills; high attention to detail; organisational skills;
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working and will have a positive approach to challenges, thinking creatively to solve problems
- Excellent attention to detail whilst maintaining the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues and solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills for interaction with senior members of the Group and remote Finance teams
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, then please send your CV to Char Burke at