The Dorset Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for new Secondary Supply Teachers to work at schools across Bournemouth from March/April. Due to the increased demand of supply so far this academic year the Dorset Secondary branch are looking to recruit Secondary Supply Teachers who are able to work in schools across Bournemouth. We currently have over 200 client schools needing Teachers on a adhoc supply basis to cover; PPA, Courses, General Sickness, Teacher Isolations / Sheilding and short term assignments.
Due to the current pandemic schools desperately need Teachers who can work on an adhoc basis in school from 1-5 days per week in all year groups from KS3 to KS5. If you are looking for work to fit around your personal life then this could be the job for you.
What to expect
- Competitive pay from GBP100-GBP120 per day (depending on experience)
- Flexible work to fit around your lifestyle and preferences
- Consistent and regular work to suit your requirements from 1-5 days per week
- Work to fit your specialisms from KS3 to KS5
- Support and guidance from your designated consultant
- Weekly pay through PAYE Teachers applying
- QTS from the UK
- 2 references from either placement or previous schools
- 6 years of education / employment career history
- Availability from 1-5 days per week
If you are interested in working as a Teaching Personnel Secondary Supply Teacher at schools in Wareham please contact Ben at the Dorset Secondary branch on the details below.