Experience in the following elements required: A Order Processing Clerk receives and process incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services such as repairs for the facility. Duties include informing customers of receipt, prices, shipping dates, and delays; preparing contracts; and handling complaints.
Education: HS Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree preferred. Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- 1 year of experience in data entry or related role.
- SAP experience a plus
- Collaborate with various teammates to ensure all orders are processed with customers satisfaction being a top priority.
- Update various internal reference spreadsheets as needed.
- Review discrepancies in data received/processed.
- Receives incoming customer inquiries/requests via email, call, or fax.
- Receives and enters Purchase Orders (PO's) submitted.
- Check emails and print out orders from customers.
- Review and enter order information and scan and documents into system
- Must be able to communicate, have interpersonal skills, proactive
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow health and safety standards
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned.