Company: ACE HANDYMAN SERVICES METROWEST FRANKLIN
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionJob Description: As a fully owned subsidiary of ACE Hardware Corporation,
we understand that being an independent contractor has it's challenges. Join a company with an instantly-recognizable National Brand and marketing to stay busy during even the most challenging of times. We are growing rapidly and need to build a top rated team to cover the Metrowest region. We are looking for talented Craftsmen with good overall knowledge of all trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Drywalling to light Plumbing and Electrical. Paying $27-$35 per Hour.
Your potential income can range from $40,000
, per year, and we also provide benefits and performance bonuses. If this sounds like the kind of position you've been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, let's talk it over. What We Offer:
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus after 90 Days
- M-F, Weekends off
- Paid Vacation Time
- Performance bonuses
- Vehicle and tool allowance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company credit card
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Regular pay reviews
- Consistent year-round work
- Strong work ethic & accountability
- Respond to pre-scheduled service requests, diagnose jobs and provide quotes/estimates
- Present a professional appearance & demeanor with customers
- Use strong overall knowledge and skill from a variety of trades to complete projects for clients
- Ability to work within a well defined, proven business system
- Successful prior track record as a Carpenter / Craftsman; estimation skills and prior home inspection experience strongly preferred
- Ability to perform minor construction, electrical and plumbing
- Own standard and/or advanced set of tools to perform all of the above trades
- Own truck or van with valid driver's license
- Residence within reasonable distance of defined Metrowest territory
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
About Ace Handyman Services
We are one of Nation's top-rated handyman, repair, and refurbish companies. Since 1989, we have provided homes and businesses throughout the United States with quality craftsmanship for all of their repair, maintenance, and refurbishment projects - both small and medium level - inside and outside.
If you are looking for a W2 position that allows you the flexibility of an independent job, look no further! Our professional business model sets all of the groundwork allowing you to do what you do best while we find, schedule and deliver the jobs best suited to you, and you provide the quality craftsmanship and customer service that our clients have come to expect from us. You will continue to work out of your home on your choice of a full time or part time basis, using your own truck or van to travel to job sites in our 22 Town Metrowest area. Take control of your schedule, your earnings and your career, join ACE Handyman Services! Apply now!
Ace Handyman Services is a franchise network of Independently Owned and Operated Franchises. Your application will go directly to the franchise owner, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise owner, and not to Ace Handyman Services Corporate.