Joining the commercial leadership team of an international scientific instrument manufacturer, you will drive the growth of their after sales business.
We are seeking an experienced service/aftersales leader who is excited to create and grow their business function. You will be afforded full remit to re-establish business processes and SOPs to meet both short and medium term objectives for growth. The team encompasses both in-house customer service and field service team, who you will lead and develop through recruitment and training, to ensure the highest quality of customer support is delivered.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Defining strategy and processes to deliver global customer support, optimising on commercial opportunities to grow service revenue
- Leading and managing the day to day activities of global field service and customer service teams
- Operational leadership; delivering strategic and operational plans for the after sales business. Regular financial reporting and forecasting
- Take ownership to resolve critical issues and manage key customer relationships
- Hire, training and develop staff
The ideal candidate with bring significant (5 years +) experience from a service or after sales leadership role, looking to make a big impact in their next position. You must be able to work onsite, nr Watford 3-4 days per week and be comfortable with regular travel.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Key words: after sales, post sales, service, support, customer service, field service, manager, director, science, instrument, manufacture, OEM, leadership, operations, Watford, Elstree, North London, Edgware, Hatfield, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, VRS7737DJ
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.