Our team work with academic and industry leaders in the U.S. and globally to deliver innovative learning programs for different groups of audiences (young students, entrepreneurs, business owners, C-level executives, etc.), on a variety of subjects, and over multiple platforms (i.e. face-to-face, e-learning, webinars, etc.).
We’re looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our team as a Training Consultant, whose primary role is to research and select existing educational resources, design and develop training curriculum, identify and establish relationship with outside faculty and lecturers, and recommend and implement new approaches to improve the quality and customer satisfaction of our learning programs.
Our Training Consultant will work collaboratively with external customers as well as internal stakeholders and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and will be ultimately responsible for overall course development and implementation.
· Responsible for selecting, developing, and supporting the implementation of high-quality curricula, instructional resources, learning programs, and periodic assessments in all core content
· Ensure curricular and instructional coherence through high-quality professional learning approaches and methodologies
· Select the most appropriate training strategies by leveraging a variety of learning platforms
· Select the most appropriate course instructors and work with them on course development and presentation delivery
· Maintain class documentation, including registration, evaluations, and feedback
· Position will involve certain level of travel to our global learning centers to implement training programs
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Education, Management or appropriate related field or evidence of equivalency
· Strong communication skills (must be fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin, both oral and written)
· Excellent presentation, project management, and organizational skills a must
· Organized with great attention to detail, reliable and punctual
· Have a can-do attitude, a team player with a sense of humor
· Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
Insight & Innovation Institute is an advisory, education and research organization, dedicated to leveraging U.S. and global resources to provide services to Chinese entrepreneurs. Founded in New York, as a subsidiary of Shanghai 100-year Enterprise Management Consulting Co., Ltd., we have been providing business consultation and training services to individual entrepreneurs and their families, private companies, and Fortune 500 companies in China since 2002.
Role: Training Consultant
Location: Garden City,
Apply for this job now.