NRG are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to work within a University ASAP.
Responsibilities will include:
- As a working supervisor, responsibility for the efficient and effective day-to-day supervisory management of delegated teams of cleaners providing service to the University’s academic buildings and facilities as required.
- Ensuring cleaning cupboards are kept tidy and safe from hazards and COSHH information available for staff to review.
- Ensure Cleaning staff are working to identified efficient cleaning methodologies, cleaning to need in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Provision of administration, clerical and budget management services maintaining spend within allocation, identifying cost saving opportunities and working within financial control. Administration and control of stores, stock control measures and improving housekeeping routines.
- Conduct recruitment, selection, induction and ensure core training for all cleaning staff are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide support in staff management processes including sickness and absence reviews and Return to Work interviews.
You will be required to work a morning shift, Monday to Friday 6.30am- 11am plus overtime as and when required.
NRG are operating as a recruitment business.
Role: Cleaning Supervisor
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, North East
Apply for this job now.