Building Service Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Venn Group are working with a reputable NHS Trust based in London to secure the services of a Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias) with experience working within a healthcare environment.
Salary: £30 - £34 per hour (Outside IR35)
Length: 3 months
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To arrange planned and adhoc repairs and maintenance of building, mechanical and electrical works ensuring satisfactory completion.
- Project manage major M&E maintenance works ensuring effective liaison with local operational mangers to minimise operational disruption and ensure continuity of service.
- Ensure critical areas served by Mechanical and Electrical services including Building Management Systems, are maintained in good working order
- Prepare tender specifications, providing all necessary documentation, to include drawings, plans, contract details and pre tender health and safety files and Building Regulations are complied with
- Carry out feasibility studies for proposed works, prepare option appraisals, including cost estimates and prepare final reports for internal use
- Monitor changes in Legislation and NHS guidance (HTM's and HBN's) relating to building service engineering
- Understand the operation of critical standby power facilities; Generator and UPS systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- Essential that the candidate has kept up to date with all developments regarding building Regulations, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, BS7671:2018 18th Edition, HTM's and HBN's.
- Recent experience managing mechanical and electrical engineering services within a healthcare environment
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to #removed# or call Andy on 020 7557 7667.