Fluent Welsh Secondary Teaching Assistant - January 2020
Supply Desk Cardiff is seeking a fluent Welsh teaching assistant to work five days a week in a committed and successful Welsh medium Cardiff comprehensive school, starting in January 2020. The role will require you to work with children across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
You will need to be an engaging teaching assistant who is passionate about guiding children of all abilities to reach their full potential and have a good level of spoken and written Welsh and Maths. This role would suit an experienced teaching assistant, or else a graduate who is considering a career in teaching. This is an exciting opportunity to engage with young people and make a difference in their education in a fantastic Cardiff secondary school.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent Welsh
- Six weeks of working with children is desirable
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Safeguarding training
- Employee Assistance Programme providing information, guidance and support for wellbeing
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to #removed#
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.