Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together the People&Culture, Marketing&Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality&Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business. Job Purpose
As a Security Analyst, part of the security function, you will be responsible for ensuring the protection and governance of the Mazars IT footprint, ensuring the Security posture of the firm is maintained with adherence to policies and standards. The Business Technology team within Mazars supports the implementation and support of Information Technology for the firm. Information Security is a key element of everything we do as a function and this role has the responsibility to deliver the IT Security efforts across the firm by working in collaboration with other key stakeholders in the business with over 2500 users across 20 locations. This role is to develop and grow the right individual into information security technology specialisms. You will ideally have experience in working with and using security platforms, web gateways, anti-virus platforms, MDM etc. but this is more about an individual who has the ambition and foundational knowledge to work with an experienced team to focus their career towards information security professional. The candidate will have a career plan, training and support to develop skills in market leading technology. Mazars is on a fast paced programme of transformation to develop as a purposeful firm of the future, this programme involves migration to the cloud, implementation of new strategic applications such as document management, and developing further the security and governance capability of the firm. Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor security applications and investigate subsequent alerts/alarms
- Maintain and support IT Security tools and processes.
- Work with the other security/IT teams to investigate, contain and remediate cyber security incidents
- Work with our ‘managed services provider' (MSP)
- Ensure all security events are investigated and documented to completion
- Stay up-to-date on the changing threat landscape
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Perform IT Security Operations functions including Security log monitoring, incident response and management, firewall management, email/web traffic filtering and dealing with service desk tickets and escalations.
Experience as an IT system administrator supporting a variety of platforms – Windows. Intune, 365, Azure Threat Protection, Mimecast, ZscalerKnowledge of SIEM systemsKnowledge of enterprise network and host security controls.Apply Now
- IT engineer with broad technical experience.
- Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials