Elevate Diversity are pleased to be working with well established Digital Advertising company, specialising in Out of Home Advertising. Our clients is seeking a well seasoned a Data Administrator to join the team.
You will be responsible for ensuring clients are furnished with campaign playout data; ensuring campaigns are showing the correct data; liaising with clients; investigating campaign issues and finding solutions and day to day tasks following a process.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
Managing the day to day of data delivery across all campaigns you are assigned to.
Liaising with clients via email and phone to ensure their campaigns are running correctly.
Presenting to your team the daily campaign performance for each campaign.
Ensuring we are getting the information in time from the Media Owners.
Communicating/ updating clients throughout their campaign.
Intermediate Excel skills
Experience in working in a data management role (desired)
Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) industry experience (desired)
A-level in Maths (desired)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in methodical and systematic way
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Reliable and determined
- Works very effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and in the face of competing demands
- Accurate and meticulous
- Demonstrates initiative and a "can do" attitude