Experienced Travel Mammographer needed for 13 week travel contract in eclectic and beautiful Corvallis, OR!!
Schedule: 8 hour Days
MAMMOGRAPHY TECH POSITION SUMMARY:
- The Mammography Technologist is responsible for the provision of Breast Care Services to include the specialty area of mammography and bone densitometry. Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient as number one, and to provide quality care in the position of mammography technologist.
- Performs mammography procedures of acceptable technical quality.
- Possesses specialized knowledge of sterile technique and its application in the invasive procedures performed in the department.
- Possesses basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology required to apply principles of radiology and methods of exposure to obtain clearly defined films.
- Ensures patient safety and provides adequate protection by continually complying with federal regulation.
- Responsible for performing quality assurance processes within the facility. This is to include all quality assurance testing required for compliance by the ACR and the FDA.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service and displays appropriate behavior.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION Qualifications REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an accredited or registered School of Radiology.
- Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist) (M).
- Current Certification with the State of Arizona.
- Current mammography certification.
- All Mammo "count" and CEUs up to date.
- Two (2) years of previous experience in hospital environment preferred.
- Experience performing mammography QC.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in performing mammography exams.
- Daily Pay Available
- Weekly Paydays
- Direct Deposit
- Benefits after 6 months of full-time work * See HR for details* - Medical/Dental/401K
Founded and headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, Concentric Healthcare Solutions specializes in healthcare employment with an emphasis in nursing and allied health. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part or their staffing solution. Concentric representatives actively listen to our clients' need for continuity of care.
To accommodate our clients' dynamic needs, Concentric Healthcare Staffing offers registry services to provide staff on a 24/7 basis. Many of our clients chose to enhance their recruiting process by taking advantage of the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement service offerings.
As the demand for quality healthcare professionals continues to grow, utilizing supplemental staffing companies has become a necessity. Concentric Healthcare Staffing is a healthcare registry and placement firm that provides professionals to medical facilities on a 24/7 basis. Our client facilities will experience the highest level of client service in addition to the most qualified healthcare professionals in the industry.
Role: Travel Mammographer
Apply for this job now.