Production Control Association
As a Production control Associate you will provide back office support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as image & data capture, payment services and/or document transaction content management. You will be working to support both external/ internal customers and vendors.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers and vendors
- Data entry-contracts & bank changes
- Ability to complete daily reports-
- Outreach to Exempt customers
- Mailroom activities
- Scanning - Content storage and retrieval
- Payment research
- Equipment and Supplies deployment
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Typical Years’ Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Good keyboarding skills with PC proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Minimum of one year experience in bankcard (debit or credit) research preferred
Previous customer service related work experience in a call center environment
Knowledge and ability to work with Excel and Outlook
Maintain a positive environments, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture
Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner
The ability to work in a team environment
Adaptable to change
Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative
MMC makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with MMC to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US. Find out more by visiting www. MMCGRP.com
MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Role: Production Control
Apply for this job now.