Salary £56k (DOE)
You're an experienced and passionate HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist, ready to make a positive and lasting impact on your patients. This role lets you do exactly that.
Linq Healthcare has partnered with a renowned national health and social care charity specialising in substance misuse who are looking for an experienced, energetic and organised individual to help them develop a trauma-informed service. Their multidisciplinary team supports people experiencing alcohol/drug use and co-occurring difficulties to receive high quality care that adheres to best practice guidelines.
- Competitive salary in line with NHS Banding
- Sociable working hours
- Fantastic CPD opportunities and clear progression
- Their national Psychology Directorate provides connection, peer support, reflective practice and CPD relevant to psychology
- You will develop and lead the new psychology service, ensuring that psychological perspectives are central to everyone's thinking
- You will support the empowerment of teams and individuals to increase knowledge, skills, and professional confidence around the needs of the people who access our services
- Through consultancy, reflective practice, team formulation, training, and clinical case management, you will help the wider team create an innovative and effective trauma-informed service
- Regular clinical supervision will be from the Consultant Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
- The post holder will need to have a recognised qualification with experience of working with individuals with Substance Misuse issues.
- The successful applicant will be accredited with an appropriate professional body and should be familiar with using psychological assessment tools.
To learn about this role in more detail, please contact Ciara McCabe on: #removed# or email