COMPANY: INFICARE TECHNOLOGIES
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
Role: Web Application developer
Location: Irving, TX
- Total of six (6) years of experience in corporate systems environments required.
- Experience with a variety of Information Management applications, programming languages, and technologies preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years development experience with JAVA J2EE and/or .NET/Microsoft Visual Studio 2000 and higher, with an emphasis for .NET C# required.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience with Database Design, and Development with MS SQL Server 2000 and higher required.
- Knowledge of industry standard WEB platforms, such as Windows 2003/2008, Microsoft Internet Information Server, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS Unix, Microsoft Foundation Server and Web 2.0 Interactive design concepts.
- This includes Server Experience with various protocols (TCP/IP, SNA, LU6.2, FTP, telnet, IPX/SPX)
- Strong knowledge of in Web Services languages such as: HTML, DHTML, XML Prior mobile platform development experience, such as Objective C/RIM/Android preferred.
- Prior experience in a health care systems environment is a plus.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Certified Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, and / or other core technologies preferred
Thanks and Regards,
InfiCareTechnologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
(703)-652-7764 Direct | #removed#
- provided by Dice