We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to be part of their fast growing team. No resume or interview required - all you have to do is go through a short onboarding process.
The Packing Team is responsible for putting our meals, snacks and juices into bags & boxes to be sent to our customers. It is one of the core teams responsible for bringing the company to life! It requires a sharp eye and a keen attention to detail. You’ll be the the last point of touch to make sure our customers get exactly what they are expecting!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Strict attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds
- Must be willing to work in a refrigerated environment (35-40 degrees)
- Must be able to stand/walk for an entire shift
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach
What you get:
- Flexible hours, choose your own shifts and days
- No minimum hours required, perfect for both part-time and full-time
- Workers insurance
We look forward to working with you!
Wonolo is the leader in On-Demand Staffing. Every day, we are providing flexible opportunities for people to make extra income, learn new skills, and change their lives. To date, over 150,000 jobs have been completed through the Wonolo platform. Our customers range from startups to large customers including Johnson & Johnson, Marriott, Unum, McDonalds, The North Face and Home Depot. Wonolo is funded by companies and investors including The Coca-Cola Company, PivotNorth, Temp Holdings, Duke University, and Stanford University.
Role: Warehouse Associate - Food
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.