ERP Data Migration Lead - Data Migration Consultant, Master Data Management, Data Migration Lead, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 F&O, D365, SAP, JDE, JD Edwards, NetSuite, Oracle, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SQL - Remote - UK - £60kpa
Our large end user client is looking for an ERP Data Migration Lead to deliver data migration solutions for a variety of projects (including an ERP implementation); and to oversee a small team of data migration resources.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of leading data migration for an 'end-to-end' global ERP
implementation for high profile/big budget projects.
- Ability to lead Data Migration/Business Intelligence teams of various sizes with strong supervision, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Experience of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Proven experience of Writing SQL queries and Master Data Management.
- Expert level of understanding in producing some design artefacts such as data mapping diagrams and data design documentation.
- Ability to review data quality and put in place plans to address any required data quality improvements.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, possessing the confidence to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics for Finance & Operations (D365) would be beneficial but not essential.
- Responsible for developing ETL packages to facilitate the migration of data from multiple legacy systems into the new ERP system according to defined business rules.
- Responsible for the successful execution of the Data Migration Strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders including project managers, and business areas in determining the most effective solution for the migration.
- Responsible for ensuring data loads are fit for purpose and schedules are delivered in a timely manner to meet QA standards, UAT and other project needs.
- Responsible for developing reporting solutions including SSRS reports, analysis services to solve the reporting needs defined by business users.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#