COMPANY: AMERICAN CYBERSYSTEMS, INC.
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
ACS group has an immediate need for a SAP S4/Hana BI Consultant with experience in the Telecom
Industry. This is a 6+ months contract opportunity and is located in Irving, TX. Our client is a leading Telecom company.
Please review the job description below:
- Understand business requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Design and develop SAP BI solutions end to end by building CDS views and Hana views on S/4, Enterprise Hana Modeling, and setup integration with SLT, SDI/SDA, BOBJ, BODS systems.
- Build reports using SAP toolset: Analysis for Office, SAC, C4S, BOBJ/WebI reports Technical and professional expertise
- 8-10 years of hands-on experience working on SAP HANA, S/4 and Hana modeling,
- building CDS Views, HANA views with Analytical, calculations, and performance optimization concepts.
- Experience required in performance tuning of the HANA models.
- Experience with administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving
- Technical problems arises from the technical development.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) tools (AO Excel and Web), BOBJ/Webi, BODS.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Sourcing, Procurement, Inventory Management and Sales and Distribution process using SAP suite of products. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud)
- Experience in SAP UI5, Fiori Launch pad, Creating Fiori Catalogs, Groups and roles, S/4HANA, ABAP, SAP Workflow/Release Strategy, SAP IDOC, SAP LSMW, RevTrac (for SAP Transport management) is a plus.
- Experience required with capturing and documenting non-functional requirements, interpreting non-technical requirements, defining the architecture, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts. DESIRED SKILLS
- Advanced knowledge of SAP Supply Chain Modules and experience in building extractors.
- Experience in front end ERP Portal, Fiori , UI5 is a plus.
- Experience with IBP and Supply Chain Control Tower is desirable
- Experience with SAP Cloud platform, HANA Enterprise Cloud , AWS Cloud technologies is a plus.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly to maintain operational stability.
- Motivated to learn new applications and domain.
- Possess appetite for learning through exploration and reverse engineering.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects and comeup with long term solutions
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills.
Sr. Associate Recruitment | US Staffing
- provided by Dice