Junior Digital Developer
This is an opportunity to work for a Global British based company that develop and manufacture medical products focused on Chronic Care.
The Digital Developer is required to develop and maintain various projects within the digital business sphere under the direction of the IT Digital team. They are looking for someone junior with knowledge of Umbraco.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Driving success through developing current digital solutions.
- Showing Purpose by bringing new ideas to current solutions and expanding and adding value.
- Innovating - looking at current technologies and where appropriate applying them to new and current solutions adding value to the business.
- Take instructions in varied business functions, to translate business needs into technical requirements and deliver solutions to support these needs.
- Deliver high quality software solutions, tested to a high standard.
- Develop clear, measurable goals and objectives - gaining the commitment of key stakeholders.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- In depth knowledge of Umbraco version 7 or greater
- In depth knowledge of C#
- .NET Framework
- ASP .NET MVC
- SQL, Entity Framework
- Knowledge of Power Bi
- Aware of and applies software best practices.
- Have a high degree of knowledge in software security standards.
- Knowledge of application development methodologies and standards.
- Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance.
This is a Permanent role working for a top company as a Digital Developer on a global scale.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Role: Junior Digital Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.