Job Role: Exam Invigilator
Start Date: April 2021
Location: South London - Croydon
TeacherActive are currently seeking to recruit experienced exam invigilators to join our current team. We work with an abundance of Secondary schools in South London who require exam invigilators to assist them with the day-to-day running of examinations. You will be required to work in line with awarding body's examinations guidelines and distribute and collect exam papers.
We are seeking reliable and punctual individuals who have excellent communication skills and pay meticulous attention to detail.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- Commitment to ensuring smooth operation of examinations
- Previous experience working within an educational setting
- Excellent communication skills
In addition to a brilliant working environment, we can offer you
- Highly supportive consultants who work hard to find the right post for you
- Education specialists with an unrivalled reputation who can offer you personalised career advice
- Helpful and friendly consultants who strive to maintain high levels of services to both candidates and schools
- Marketing leading rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme**
If you would like to be considered for interview, please send your CV to #removed# or call Amy on #removed#.