- Maintain constant communication with the Project Manager to ensure all projects are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Submit material and equipment lists, as needed.
- Install projects to specifications, current building codes, local ordinances, utility program requirements.
- Start-up and test HVAC system operations.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety standards and procedures.
- HVAC certifications / vocational training.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to perform work while adhering to all safety standards and procedures.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive physical and drug screening.
A 72-year old, family-owned and operated, Torrance California based, Design-Build HVAC contracting firm; specializing in high-end, large-scale residential, commercial & government projects.
Role: HVAC Ductwork/Equipment Installer
Apply for this job now.