The ideal Digital Marketing Manager is an experienced marketer with a track record of demand generation through effective online advertising across channels. She/he is well versed with defining and tracking performance metrics and testing to effectively optimize conversion rates in order to grow our advertising programs.
Success for this role is identifying growth opportunities for Organic Search and translating them into clear SEO requirements and recommendations to drive successful business outcomes. The best candidate for this role will be strategic, with a strong ability to provide leadership for a team of internal and external contributors. You must be highly motivated, focused yet flexible, a strong analytical thinker, able to manage data and multiple projects.
- Develop a strategic roadmap to increase organic traffic, leads and customers
- Manage a team of content writers and designers to continually add new content to sites
- Effectively report on and analyze all ongoing SEO efforts
- Effectively manage online reputation for clients
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to improve performance
- Track progress through platforms such as Moz, SEM Rush, Raven Tools, and others
- Work to establish a process for link building and off-page optimization tactics
- Leads optimization tests and presents data points that result in execution changes
- Works in conjunction with the SEO specialized Web Designer to create and maintain website content
- Create end-of-month performance reports; reporting on campaign objectives and trend analysis.
- 3-5 years of Search Engine Optimization experience
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Up to 2 years experience in analysis and optimization of Organic/SEO efforts
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Excel, analytics reporting experience preferred
- Ability to keep up with algorithm changes and adjust accordingly
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize work and be flexible in fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Digital Marketing Manager SEO/Content
Apply for this job now.