Our company has immediate opening for a Bilingual or Non-bilingual Customer Care Rep for our client located in Northern San Diego.
The position of Customer Care Coordinator entails being the primary customer support for our contact-center. Success in this position requires that the Customer Service Rep is able to work independently with little to no supervision to provide immediate availability, be professional, provide documentation within our systems.
The position demands outstanding reliability and follow-through and requires excellent communication skills including telephone and active listening skills, efficient problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, the ability type and talk at the same time, delegate effectively, and excellent organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be a highly self- motivated individual who can work well with little to no supervision and is a reliable, knowledgeable, resourceful, flexible, service-oriented professional.
• The Customer Service Rep will partner with all parties informed of the status of open issues and will work closely with escalation partners to identify, document and monitor any and all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
• Problem Resolution: A big part of maintaining the relationships with existing customers includes problem solving by the Customer Service Rep.
• Responsiveness: The Customer Service Rep will provide responsive, timely telephone, chat support. The Customer Service Rep shall personally act as the single, point-of-contact for their issues from identification through resolution as often as possible (i.e. take the call and handle internally vs. transfer or provide other contacts).
• High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Multi-task and prioritize required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context,
• Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
• Experience working in the automotive industry +
Our company is an established distributor of fiber optic technology in the greater San Diego market. We work with major Fortune 500 clients in global telecommunications. Staying connected is more important than ever in today fast-paced world. Our work to distribute fiber optic technology to the local market is propelling our community into a faster and easier future.
Our knowledgeable team is well-versed in the extensive benefits that fiber optics offers Internet users in comparison to traditional connectivity solutions. By connecting local markets with innovative technology solutions we are working toward a faster and more advanced future.
Role: Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Location: Chula Vista,
Apply for this job now.