We are in the looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised and committed person to assist with cover of teaching staff across all key stages for a client secondary school in Nottingham.
The successful candidate should have experience of working in a school environment supporting the cover of classes and have an enthusiasm for improving students' learning. The ideal candidate should also have a tolerant and compassionate nature, be highly adaptable and be able to deal with issues in a calm and confident manner.
- Supervising classes during the absence of a teacher
- Responding to questions and assisting pupils with work set by the class teacher
- Keeping pupils on task and maintaining a positive learning environment
- Working hours are 8.15 am - 3.30 pm, Monday to Friday
To be considered for this position of Cover Supervisor you must:
- Have recent experience in a classroom environment
- Be an excellent role model who strives to accomplish the very best
- Have a real passion and 'can-do' attitude for educating children and young people
- Be dedicated to your role of a Cover Supervisor and supportive of colleagues and students alike
- Must have, or be willing to apply for a Child Workforce Only DBS, which is on the update service
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout.
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Fantastic rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
We would also strongly consider a candidate who is able to offer a specialist subject for intervention. This would be subject to completion of tuition training to meet suitable standards (provided free of charge). Preferred subjects include English, Maths, Science, Humanities and MFL.
Please Apply with your up-to-date CV and Supporting Statement.