Select orders at or above company expectations with the fewest mistakes on your orders (100% pcs/hr min with 98% TQY). Specific emphasis placed on quality, efficiency, and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Select, Sort, and Stack submitted orders. Prepare them for inspection and shipment.
· Loads trucks, maximizing space to allow for any shortage or large volume picks.
· General stocking of warehouse rooms on their own.
· Stocking and rotation of inbound product. Replenishment of product already on site.
· Operate PIT equipment (obtain licensure).
· Perform quality assurance checks for product type and weight specifications.
· Be flexible in daily work assignment and eager to learn multiple tasks (loader, receiver, inventory control, etc.).
· Perform all duties with the use of the RF scanner gun.
· Any other duty as assigned by the Warehouse Manager
- High School or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Ability to multi task with strict attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn warehouse duties/responsibilities
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to read, write, and speak the Standard English language
- Experience in manufacturing, production, or distribution environment.
- Experience with RF gun use and SAP
- Forklift licensure
Typical Work Environment Requirements:
- Cold, stressful, and nonstop
- Fast-paced warehouse setting
- Work in various temperatures down to -10°F (Dry, Refrigerated, & Freezer)
- Standing and walking for up to 8-10 hours a day
- Lifting and moving material up to 100 pounds each
- Bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below waist and above the head
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Role: Warehouse NIGHT SHIFT
Apply for this job now.