Title: Administration Assistant
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Contract permanent, full time 8.30 to 5.30
A new, opportunity has come available in Stevenage to join a professional team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual with excellent accuracy skills to ensure the smooth running of the company in regards to all elements of administration.
- Provide admin support more specifically for new business and renewal insurance
- Assisting with Quote renewals and adjustments
- Support the business with file audits, file checks and data cleansing
- Answering the phones and directing callers to the right department
- Any other admin duties as and when required
- Previous experience in insurance is advantageous
- Must have great attention to detail
- A professional and formal telephone manner
- Good standard of written English
- Strong IT Skills: Microsoft Office packages
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension plan
- Treats in the office
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Role: Administration assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stevenage, South East
Apply for this job now.