Are you a fully Qualified Teacher of Science who can teach KS3/4?
Can you teach KS5 Chemistry?
Are you looking for a September 2021 placement?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a Secondary Academy in North West Nottinghamshire who are looking to recruit a Teacher of Science to start a long-term full-time role. The school is passionate and committed towards ensuring all students are supported to succeed.
Due to this being a full-time long-term role, you will be required to plan, deliver, and mark the work of the students so experience with this is desirable. Experienced teachers as well as NQT's are more than welcome to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching Science to KS3 and KS4
- Teaching KS5 Chemistry
- Ensure all teaching is rated 'good' or better
- Starting September 2021
All candidates MUST:
- Have a Teaching qualification (QTS/PGCE) in Science
- Have the right to work within the UK
- Have the ability to provide school based references
- Rated OFSTED 'Good'
- “We believe that every child matters and deserves a first class education. We believe everyone has hidden potential to be uncovered and nurtured” - Head Teacher
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout.
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Fantastic rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV and supporting statement.