Well -established business management firm in Beverly Hills is now hiring an experienced account manager to join their team
- Receives, enters, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client's accounts payable invoices.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Handles client mail.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and managers/partners.
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Handles client payroll.
- Books journal entries
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Generates 1099's and W-2's for clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Datafaction and QuickBooks Online is strongly preferred.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a manual set of books.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions, Payroll returns, Business tax license, Secretary of State filing and State Board of Equalization
- Overtime during February, March, April, and December.
- Works in the office 98% of the time.
- Minimal Hazards.
- 2-4 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Prior experience in Business Management serving entertainment industry clients is REQUIRED.
- Datafaction experience is REQUIRED
- May be required to be a Notary Public.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
Founded in 1987, MGO (Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP) is one of the fastest growing professional services firms in the country with a staff of over 300 in offices in Los Angeles, Sacramento, Walnut Creek, Century City, Newport Beach, Beverly Hills, Woodland Hills, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami and New Delhi. The firm offers a diverse array of assurance, tax, consulting, staffing, outsourcing and advisory services to clients that range from aerospace and engineering firms, to hospitals and nonprofit foundations – from the largest government entities in the country, to the biggest celebrities in Hollywood.
MGO is ranked as one of the top CPA firms in the nation by Accounting Today and Inside Public Accounting. And the firm was awarded the ‘Best of Accounting’ designation in Client Satisfaction by the independent research firm, Inavero.
In addition to advancement opportunities, we offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Parking/Transit Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) with a company match.