The Terrace of St. Cloud a premier Long Term Care Facility in St. Cloud, FL is searching for really great CNAs - Certified Nursing Assistants.
This is an amazing job opportunity for anyone looking to start a new job in a location that cares not only about the residents who live in the facility but for the employees as well.
CNA Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides personal care and services such as: a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, and mobility) b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned. c) Accurately documents all care as required by facility policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
- Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
- Must submit and pass a drug screening
- Must have a clear Level II background screening, as well as have an “Eligible” AHCA Background Screening Status
** We have full time and part time positions open **
Role: CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: Saint Cloud,
Apply for this job now.