This person will play a critical role in assisting the Reporting Systems group to leverage technology to provide the highest level of reporting for the various departments within Corporate Administration. This individual will need to have the cross functional knowledge of how the various types of data flow into SAP and through to reporting. Software including Business Objects, SAP-BW, WEBI, and Analytics for Office (AFO) within the SAP BI stack.
• Meet with clients and users to gather, analyze and document business requirements
• Provide excellent customer support to Business Objects users including resolving issues and answering questions
• Resolve service tickets within the expected Service Level Agreement
• Work independently to complete change requests that relate to reporting
• Actively participate as a team member
• Computer Science or Business related Bachelor’s Degree. Graduate degree is a plus
• 3 or more years of experience using Business Objects tools and SAP-BW or comparable systems
• A working knowledge of query development within the SAP-BW tool using Eclipse Neon or Oxygen
• Working knowledge of SAP Lumira is a plus
• Understand how business processes interface with accounting policies and practices.
• Have knowledge of consolidations including intercompany eliminations and equity adjustments
Role: Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.