We are a leading Promotional Marketing, Advertising and Sales firm based in the TORRANCE area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' brand names by developing and supporting event marketing programs. This position will work closely with other Account Managers, corporate marketing and sales organizations to support marketing and event activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize their marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
Management Training Program
With recent expansion and growth, we are in need of individuals who posses strong leadership abilities to help oversee more campaigns to insure growth and success within our company. We are willing to invest our time into training qualified candidates from the ground up to take on great leadership and management roles.
- Impact sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Execute appointed Marketing campaigns with customer acquisitions and promotions.
- Work with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized strategies for various market segments.
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Build and retain direct relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Management of campaigns, events, employees and finances.
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing, management or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED
**MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP**
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
Role: COLLEGE GRADS- ENTRY LEVEL Marketing, Advertising, Sales
Location: Long Beach,
Apply for this job now.