Milestone Financial Planning is a growing, fee-only financial advisory firm located in Bedford, NH.
Milestone provides financial planning and investment management to individuals, couples, and non-profits. We have a fiduciary responsibility for our clients, and do not sell products.
We are seeking a well-organized and detail-oriented individual to join and provide support to our team.
Client Service Representative
· Supports our entire team, as well as our clients
· Builds positive relationships with resource providers and colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish organizational goals.
· Work with the team to communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with clients.
· Coordinate and execute service activities, such as onboarding new clients, resolving service requests, gathering and compiling data for client meetings, maintaining client files and handling day-to-day client requests
· Scan in paper documents and forms
· Sort and distribute incoming mail.
· Use document management system to process client documents while ensuring that policies and procedures satisfy compliance requirements.
· Manage cloud-based client relationship management system for firm.
· Perform data entry
· Research and resolve client issues upon request from team members
· Assist with client reporting and billing.
· Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience.
· Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
· Engage in problem-solving; suggest ways to improve performance and be more efficient.
· Demonstrate accountability in all work responsibilities.
· Exercise sound and ethical judgment, to mitigate risk for the firm.
· Exercise confidentiality in all aspects.
· Establish a positive, inclusive atmosphere that reinforces collaboration and teamwork, whether with peers or superiors.
· Perform duties with confidence and minimal supervision
· Day-to-day tasks may vary based on business needs which will be delegated by the direct supervisor
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and OneNote
· Capable and comfortable learning new technologies
· Speak and write clearly and effectively and can tailor communication style and message to the purpose and audience.
· Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, and strong prioritization skills.
· Must always demonstrate a positive and professional image.
· A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively
· Associates degree preferred.
· 2 to 6 years of related work experience.
· Able to pass a financial industry background check
Milestone Financial Planning, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We offer industry specific training, an excellent working environment, competitive pay and benefits including health, dental and disability insurance, and a 4% match on a retirement plan.
Role: Client Service Representative
Apply for this job now.