Company: BEHAVIOR CARE SPECIALISTS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Behavior Therapist/RBT - We will train!
St. Cloud, MN
Starting Rate: $15.50-$17.00 + premium of up to $1.50/hr more for all direct services provided!
BCS provides the highest quality services for children and young adolescents with autism and other developmental disabilities. Our highly trained staff is committed to providing every child a comprehensive program, given their unique and individual needs. The emphasis is always client achievement and maximizing the individuals' potential in the home, school, and the community to create lasting change throughout their lives.
We are looking for a motivated professional to join our team!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide one-on-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to clients
- Communicate with all members of the team, with the goal of improving services and maintaining procedural integrity
- Precisely follow procedures and instructions, both written and spoken
- Correctly use ABA processes and strategies, such as prompting/fading, reinforcement, preference assessment, shaping, and chaining
- Follow data collection procedures with accuracy
- Provide feedback and insight to client's lead therapist regarding client's needs and changes in behavior based on what is seen while providing direct services
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics, including confidentiality
- Potential for travel to assist other offices
- Energetic (able to maintain enthusiasm for a 4+ hour session)
- Patient and Compassionate
- Able to take instruction and constructive criticism (and use both to improve therapeutic skills)
- Basic understanding of technology (such as iPads and Microsoft Office) with a willingness to learn more
- High school diploma or GED
- ABA experience and education are not required but encouraged, and will be considered for upward movement in the company
- Physically able to respond quickly from any position, walk quickly or jog short distances, stand on feet for a minimum of 15 minutes, and lift up to 50 pounds