Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Data Analyst to join our Customer Marketing team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end campaign analytics and insights on customer marketing campaigns and key customer base trends across persistency, upsell, cross sell and ARPU.
- The role spans activity across all areas of the customer lifecycle from welcome, upsell, cross-sell, loyalty&retention across multiple channels
- Provide advice on customer campaign test and control cell size and selections to avoid bias in selections and optimize campaign performance
- Analyse campaign performance including performance of tests and control cells for significance, applying normalization methodologies to remove results bias
- Provide advice and recommendations on how to improve targeting and selections
- Support deep dives into specific issues limiting conversion rates or driving unexpected trends or supporting with business case development
- Build easy-to-understand reports, dashboards to track persistency, upsell and cross sell trends
- Build data requirements to augment data in segment and campaign management tool and work with central data teams to ensure data pipelines are put in place and operational
- Work with data sciences team to inform them of requirements for model designs and support operationalisation
- Be on the front foot in identifying issues, in data accuracy or flows alerting central teams when issues are identified
- Support data pulls and selections in customer segmentation designs, ensuring data integrity
- Proven hands-on analytical experience working on data-driven customer marketing campaigns in a B2C subscriptions environment
- Curiosity in data and trends, with ability to collect, examine and use fragmented data to inform new campaigns or insights
- Ability to identify and communicate meaningful and actionable insights and trends from campaign and business reporting
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get stuff done quickly and efficiently
- Careful attention to detail on data accuracy
- Ability to present technical information and results in an understandable way for the business.
- Good communication skills, able to deal effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a changing environment
- Willingness to learn, as lots of support and on-the-job training will be provided
- Ideally experience using Salesforce, Tableau, Segment, Braze. SQL, EXCEL. SAS skills a must-have. (Python, Google Analytics are nice-to-have)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Up to 5% annual bonus, part of profit share scheme
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
**This is a fully flexible hybrid role**